onsdag den 5. oktober 2011

Wednesday

So, wednesday. Rainy,grey....
Helloooooo autumn.
So I just tell what I want to tell by the pictures today!





















As I said yesterday, the hair is getting pretty long, pretty heavy and pretty thick.
But one thing is nice, it is getting cold and then the hair is a nice ''cold protecter''.

















I bought the haircolour I normally use:
Schwarzkopf Brillance. Colour: Kashmir Red [842]

OBS:
I will show the result of the hair next week or this weekend. I normally use this color, so I'm not nervous at all. I LOVE this color alot. :-)




No make-up on today....... Naturaaaaaaaal.






















 

And I remaked my nails. Blue on toes. Nailpolish by: La Beauty Femme - kingblue 
And fingernails a lovely light-pink with light pink glitter!
By: TWC - The color Workshop



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar