tirsdag den 4. oktober 2011

Tuesday


Tuesday was a okay day. Though I was tired..... as always.... *cough* .
anyway, I was out eating dinner with my mom on Jensens Bøfhus. Wooonderful place to eat. And so delicious. Unfortuantly it only excits in Denmark and some places in Sweden. So if you see one of these places..... GO EAT THERE. You wont be dissapointed.
What can I say more? Hmm... I think I need a haircut soon.... It's getting long.... And I will dye it soon. So I bought a new colour. Yesterday actually, but who cares? :-) I will dye it next week I think, because it has to be ''used'' to me hair. Even it's the one I have been using since Febuary. I just love the colour, okay? But I will dye it soon because a wonderful ABBA-fan-friend of mine from Holland is coming and visiting me HERE in 2 weeks. Oh my gosh, I can't wait.


BTW: The another pictures wont upload today, because the internet is so crabby SLOOOOOOOW.






















Thanks for the attention, and have a nice day! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar