lørdag den 29. oktober 2011

Saturday

Oh yes, I just looove this. EYESHADOW! I love to sit and fix it, but damn, it takes time.
Especially if you make it wrong and have to start all over.... ARGH!
But yeah okay, in this part today I chose to focus on brown eyes because, I got brown/green eyes myself (hazeleyes:google it!).


For brown or hazel-eyes, it's really nice to
put the brown/gold combination, because then
there is more focus on YOUR eyes. Like on this picture!
(even the eye is closed - haha)




Like this brown colour, also a really good choice
if you have brown eyes. And the effect with the feathers
is just great, I think!! :-)










I adooooooore smokey eyes.
And especially if you have brown eyes, it makes you look even more mysterious
(no offence to all the others with another eyecolour - it's just my opinion)










Seriously.... Check it out!!! Doesn't it look cool,
in a mysterious but awesome way?! :-D


And with closed eyes. (Not my work! Even I wish - haha)
But I got the right make up to it. Black, silver and white.   

  

And if there's someone with really gorgeous eyes, then it's
JLO! It's like no matter what colour she wears on her eyes,
then it's just PERFECT! I have no idea why, but it is.
And there's some drawing beside to show how to do her
eyeshadow stuff from the picture beside. I think.......

Not to put JLO in the 1st place then I must say Keira Knightley
SHE knows how to wear smokey eyes! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Just look at all the pictures of her eyes, and all the smokey eyes'.
It's just FABOLOUS! GO KEIRAAAAA!

Okay, here's another guide to see what colours there would
be perfect to blend together. And as I said, brown eyes,
WARM colours! Brown, gold, black (not a ''warm'' colour,  but still....)

I prefer to use this Dior eyeshowdow. It's soooo nice.
Expensive, I know. But the colour is great! It's called;
''Dior 001, 5 couleurs gold edition''. Well, you can see it below
also, haha!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej, Pernille!
    Beautiful eyeshadows, love all of them <3 I have brown/green eyes too and these makeup styles are really nice. I have good ideas now ;) Tack!

    Karine

    SvarSlet