mandag den 19. marts 2012

Monday


A short chill-time before the flight to Helsinki
with the best smoothie you can get in Denmark,
''Pick Me Up'' by Joe & the Juice
Soooorry sooooorry!

No blogs in a long time, I know.
There's just some things in my life, I had to take care of.

Anyway, I'm good. I met 2 of my rolemodels in the end of February. Benny & Björn from ABBA. IN HELSINKI! It was more than fantastic. I can't decribe my feelings in this. But I am SO happy. And I got an autograph from Benny. It was so special to me, and one of my best experiences of my life! I will never forget this trip. And the after party.... WAUW! :-D

1 week after I went to ABBA the Show. It's said that they're the best tribute band of ABBA since ABBA.
Here's some pictures :-D


Another thing, I have chosen to watermark my pictures, of that reason, some people likes to copy them and use them. That is why I have my name on them. Please ask for permission before copying, thank you:-)


Sightseeing in Helsinki. I visited the Bridge of Love.
You and you beloved one go there with a locket. Write your
names on it, put it on the bridge together and through the key
out in the canal, and you'll be locked together forever ♥
































Björn and his wife, Lena, at the pre-premiere
28th of Febuary



Benny and 2 Swedish friends and collegues.












Me, and my 1st premiere
outfit.. :-) Didn't shoot one
of myself the 2nd night.
But pretty similar to my
new year look :-)

My best Finnish friend, Laura and I.










Champagne













1st row, baby ;-)))




And also from 1st row. I *died* inside
of happiness!










2nd night to the official premiere
from the balcony. (So what if it wasn't 1st row again?! I was IN)
















AFTER PARTY!












The scene, and sweet sweet music. Mmmh!







Benny came on the stage before the actors(ess)' and rocked with BAO tunes!










ABBA THE SHOW, 7TH MARCH 2012
All these pictures are also taken by me. :-)



2 kommentarer: