søndag den 27. november 2011

Sunday

1st Advent! Almost December. Myyyy goodness, the time runs. And I'm f*cking busy in school. Big assignment/project to do for next Friday. And next Friday I'm going to the prom on the school. Not seniorstudent yet, NEXT YEAR! Then it's going to be me in a big beautiful prom dress.
But Oh my .......... We're having a horrible hurricane over Scandinavia! Last time we had such hurricane was 3rd of December 1999. And our car is ''dead'', something is wrong with it. So I have no idea how I'm going to survive to drive 10 kilometers on SCOOTER, to another city to catch a train -.-
Wish me luck!
1st Advent present for you: Glitter look. Some kind of hint for the look to the Christmas or NEWYEARS EVE! :-)

This hairstyle is absolutely fantastic! Perfect for Christmas-parties.
Or new years eve party?
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !!!! I really want this dress!
It's freaking fabulous!









This stoney/glitter iPhone 4/4s case is
so amazing! I would really like to have it.
Just like all the other stuff I'm posting ;-) haha

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar